Friday, September 22, 2006

PR Blogroll

Hi Gang,

My friend Suse asked me earlier this week what blogs I read about PR and its related fields. I decided that I should probably tell the rest of the club as well, so without further ado, Jarrod Morgenstern's PR blogroll.

You will notice a box to the right of the screen that is updated on a real-time basis according to blogs tagged as PR that I have noticed. Enjoy their insightful commentary.

---
  • PR-Squared is great blog of Shift Communications a Boston-San Fransisco agency that provides witty, sharp commentary on Web 2.0 and other disciplines.
  • Repman is Steven Cody's blog, the general manager of one of the top NY public relations firm, Peppercom. His blog focuses on reputation management and trend spotting.
What are some of your favorite blogs? (Besides KU PRSSA, of course.)